After McLaughlin Tile has gathered your preferences and obtained the measurements and requirements for your project we will outline a plan for your project and prepare a preliminary estimate for you.
Our estimate will
- Give you a rough breakdown of the time and materials required for your project
- List options and recommendations
- Provide you with approximate costs
- Outline a "good, better, best approach" where appropriate
- Identify areas where the project's budget can be adjusted based on your needs
We will review this estimate with you, explain its contents and answer any questions you may have. We will work through the estimate to arrive at a plan ideally suited to your needs and budget.
Once you have considered our estimate, if you are ready to move forward, we will use the feedback and direction you give us to draft a formal proposal that includes a detailed project design specification. For more details on this see the menu on the left.
Request Our DVD Request A Consultation